Banking Outlook Africa 2012 will be held from 30 July – 3 August at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa. The conference is for retail bankers and features a separate banking technology day.
The conference features and is about the opportunities available in the retail banking markets in Africa. It focuses partly on providing these banks with ideas, strategies and solutions to capitalize on the opportunities.
In today’s business and market world there is an increasing demand for retail banks to move into new unestablished markets and increase market share in the unbanked regions of Africa. What this means is that retail banks will need to source world class solutions to gear up for the opportunities that are presented by the markets.
Key Issues of Focus Include
- Banking the under-serviced and unbanked markets is Africa
- Product innovation for Africa’s retail banks
- Retail banking strategies and business models
- Risk management, regulation and compliance for retail banking in Africa
- Micro-financing and lending strategies in Africa
For further information visit www.terrapinn.com/conference/banking-africa/ or alternatively contact Betty Sichivula on +27 11 516 4049 or email email@example.com.