Tintswalo at Waterfall, Kyalami, Johannesburg
- 16 stunning en-suite rooms with serene views
- 230 hectare equestrian estate, restaurant and spa
- Great facilities and services for business or leisure
- Just 10 minutes from Sandton CBD, Johannesburg
Tintswalo at Waterfall, boutique hotel in Johannesburg, offers a luxurious and intimate country experience with fine cuisine and hydrotherapy spa facilities. This estate is close to Sandton yet offers a soothing out-of-town ambiance.
Guests enjoy the attention to detail and outstanding service at this superb boutique hotel in Johannesburg. There are 16 en-suite rooms and various guest areas, with 360 degree views of pristine polo fields, the estate dam and distant Magaliesberg Mountains.
The hotel has thick stone clad walls and double volume spaces, reminiscent of a typical barn, with attractive timber roof trusses. The Feedroom Restaurant has a state-of-the-art kitchen and offers fresh and innovative menus, reflecting modern and international influences. Guests can dine indoors or out on the lovely terrace. There is also a well stocked wine cellar.
The Boardroom facilities cater for groups of up to 45 people for special occasions such as weddings, corporate events, meetings and conferences. Full and half day conference packages are available and include use of well appointed audiovisual equipment, white boards, flip charts, stationery and the like.
Facilities and services at a glance
- Secure country estate with parking
- Restaurant, terrace and wine cellar
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Air-conditioning, fireplace in the lounge
- Elegant bar with satellite television
- Library, card and board games
- Swimming pool and squash court
- Hydrotherapy spa and fully equipped gym
- Walking trails and squash court
- Banqueting and conference facilities
- Internet connectivity, fax and guest computers
- Airport transfers and excursions in Tintswalo vehicle
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|